AFTA is a casual social event to share ideas, talk design, and network with other creatives in the Boston area “afta” work. This event is 21+.
This event is free and open to the public, please RSVP.
Pizza, and drinks will be provided.
Directions & Public Transportation:
Wayfair Headquarters Four Copley Place, Suite 7000 Boston, MA 02116-6597 617-502-7500
By Public Transit
From the North/Northwest - Take the Commuter Rail into North Station. Transfer to either the Orange Line to Back Bay Station or Green Line to Copley Station. Follow the “on foot” directions below.
From the South and West - Take the Commuter Rail or Amtrak/Acela to Back Bay Station. Follow the signs for Dartmouth Street. Follow the “on foot” directions below.
- Orange Line: Get off at the Back Bay/South End stop. Follow the signs for Dartmouth Street. Exit the station, cross Dartmouth Street and Copley Place is directly in front you.
- Green Line: Take any line (B, C, D or E) and get off at the Copley station. Follow the “on foot” directions below.
On foot from Back Bay Station
- Exit the station, cross over Dartmouth Street and Copley Place is directly in front of you.
On foot from Copley Station
- Exit the station and walk to the intersection of Boylston and Dartmouth Streets. Go up Dartmouth (keeping the Boston Public Library on your right). At second intersection (corner of Dartmouth and Stuart Streets), Copley Place is on your right.
From the North
- Take Route 93/Route 1 South. 2. From Route 93 South take the Storrow Drive exit. 3. Follow Storrow Drive for approximately .5 miles. 4. Take the Copley Square Exit (this is a left hand exit). 5. Turn right onto Beacon Street. 6. At the 4th intersection, turn left onto Exeter Street and follow to the end (the intersection of Huntington Avenue). 7. The entrance to the Copley Place Parking Garage is slightly to the right in front of you, across Huntington Avenue.
From the South
- Take Route 93 North. 2. Take the Massachusetts Avenue/Roxbury exit. 3. Turn right onto Massachusetts Avenue. 4. Follow approximately 1.5 miles to the intersection of Huntington Avenue (Symphony Hall is on the corner). 5. Turn right onto Huntington Avenue. 6. The entrance to Copley Place Parking Garage is on your right at the set of lights immediately after the glass pedestrian walkway.
From the West
- Head East on the Massachusetts Turnpike (Route 90). 2. Take exit #22 - the Prudential Center/Copley Square exit. 3. When the exit divides, stay to your right (Copley Square) and you will exit onto Huntington Avenue
(the Westin Hotel will be on your left). 4. Take a left at the light and drive around the Westin Hotel, keeping the hotel on your left at all times. 5. At the set of lights just beyond the hotel, get in the far left lane, and turn left to enter the Copley Place Parking Garage.
Inside Copley Place
Entering from doors at Dartmouth & Stuart Streets
- Enter and proceed up the first set of escalators directly in front of you. 2. Continue up the next set of escalators to your left. 3. Walk towards the center of the mall. 4. Continue walking straight until you enter the atrium. Look to your left for the escalators (in front of the entranceto Barney’s New York), or take the elevators (located to the left of the escalators) to the top level (Sky Lobby). 5. If using the escalators, continue up the next set to the level above the mall (Sky Lobby). 6. Proceed to the security desk in front of you and check in (you will need to show a photo ID). 7. Continue through the turnstyles to your left and check in with the Wayfair receptionist.
Entering from Huntington Avenue/from the Prudential Center
- Enter the shopping area of the mall by proceeding up the set of escalators to your left (if entering fromHuntington Avenue) or straight ahead (if entering from the Prudential Center). 2. Walk straight through the mall until you enter the atrium. Look to your right for the escalators (in front of theentrance to Barney’s New York), or take the elevators (located to the left of the escalators) to the top level (Sky Lobby). 3. If using the escalators, continue up the next set to the level above the mall (Sky Lobby). 4. Proceed to the security desk in front of you and check in (you will need to show a photo ID). 5. Continue through the turnstyles to your left and check in with the Wayfair receptionist.
Want to host one?
Hosting an AFTA is easy and a great way for a company of any size to connect with the design community.
Contact Lauren Yanko, Director of Member Experience at email@example.com.