The web has gone mobile. Organizations face new challenges in connecting and interacting with users, delivering content, services, and promoting sales.
These changes have brought new layers of complexity to the design of interfaces. Designers must consider use cases beyond the desktop and account for a wide array of devices when designing sites.
- Why is everyone so enamored by the mantra 'Mobile First'?
- What other methodologies and practices can be added to mix to provide a deeper toolset for user-centered design teams?
- When does true Agile development work best? When does it make better sense to improvise with this popular framework?
- How can we improve the way we think about the ever-popular ( and somewhat buzzy ) Responsive Design Solution ( RDS )?
- What other filters can help drive, inform and better contextualize experience design?
- Do you design for 'The Blue Sky'? Or do you stick to what only seems realistic to the engagement? How to establish, manage and steer client expectations along the design / development process?
Moderator: Robert Fitzgibbon and Lou Susi, Senior User Experience and Innovation Architect, Mobiquity
Intended Audience and Prerequisites: This roundtable is for Interactive Designers who are interested in a forward-thinking conversation. Prerequisites are experience designing for Web, User Interface, Apps, and a willingness to listen and share experiences and insights.
Limited to 15 participants
To register, https://www.etouches.com/51932
Let your voice be heard. Watch for future roundtables for interactive designers, creative directors, and others! We look forward to hearing what you have to say.