WE'RE SORRY. THIS EVENT IS SOLD OUT.
Mass.gov is being relaunched and wants you to be part of the process
AIGA Boston is partnering with MassIT, the state agency responsible for Mass.gov, to offer the rare opportunity to witness and participate in a public design critique for this important state project. The website hosts services from tax forms to unemployment applications, and as the ultimate customers of such you are a key part of the conversation.
- Presentation: The design team, comprised of both client and agency team members, will share their process and present their final designs for the logo system and website
- Panel: Our group of design experts will offer their reactions and feedback, and engage with the design team to gain more context and learn about their decision making
- Audience participation: We’ll open the conversation to the room so attendees can probe the design team about their process and participate in the critique
Please join us for this fun, participatory and purposeful event.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
- Designers fascinated by the creation and roll-out of brand systems.
- Citizens curious about the intersection of design and civic engagement.
- Individuals interested in the delivery of public services in a digital age.
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN:
- How state organizations collaborate with design agencies.
- How Accessibility and other issues are considered when designing for the general public.
- How to engage customers and outside communities into your design process.