The In-House design series is focused on the opportunities and the challenges of being an In-House designer.
AIGA Boston presents an In-House design series focused on the opportunities and the challenges of being an In-House designer. This series has been developed for in-house designers or individuals interested in in-house design to network, share ideas, make a greater impact at their companies, and grow as designers.
In the first Roundtable of the series we will focus the conversation on internal brand.
- How to you get employees excited about it?
- Creating & sharing a brand guide internally/externally
- How do you communicate its importance?
- How do you enforce it?
- How do you manage it in other regions/offices?
- How far outside the guidelines can you go?
- What/Who needs a logo – Sub-branding
- How do you stay fresh with the same fonts/colors
Intended Audience: This roundtable is for designers who are interested in sharing ideas about In-House Design.
Limited to 15 participants
Let your voice be heard. Watch for future roundtables for interactive designers, creative directors, and others! We look forward to hearing what you have to say.
Email questions to: firstname.lastname@example.org