AIGA Boston is a nonprofit organization that’s a part of a national professional association for design known as AIGA. You may have read one of our biweekly newsletters, attended an event hosted by us, or listened to one of our podcast episodes. Maybe this is your first time engaging with us. If so, hey!As an organization, we’re committed to helping create and serve a diverse and inclusive design community. To that end, we’ve created a survey to help us gain a more robust understanding of the unique identities that make up our design community. This survey is also an opportunity for community members like you to share with us what they love and what they’d like to see in the future. A few things to know about this survey:
- You do not have to be a paying AIGA Boston member to participate in this survey.
- To keep the survey results as anonymous as possible, we will not collect your contact information as part of this survey. Though, if you decide to participate in future AIGA Boston research opportunities, you’ll be directed to a separate form to sign up.
- All responses to the survey questions are optional. Please share as much information as you feel most comfortable.
- We encourage you to share this survey with other designers as well so that they may have an opportunity to express their ideas about Boston’s design community, too.
- We will follow up with the community this Fall with some early learnings from the survey results. This survey should take you 10 minutes to complete.