WE'RE SORRY. THIS EVENT IS SOLD OUT.
Join AIGA Boston and Lesley University for a hands-on workshop on designing for User Experience and networking. Pizza will be served.
In this fast-paced, hands-on workshop you’ll learn how to employ UX Research and Design methods to design a positive experience for your future self. Issues of travel, mobility, and wayfinding for adults over age 65 will be discussed. Working in teams, participants will engage in a rapid prototyping process towards creating a potential solution. Outcomes from this workshop will include brainstorming, mapping, conceptualizing and prototyping a click-through interface for mobile.
In this workshop, we’ll learn how to:
- Create a journey map of the “typical” travel experience
- Identify challenges and frame problem statements
- Envision and prototype possible solutions for mobile
- Test your prototype solutions with each other
Who should attend:
- Designers and students of all levels
- Non-practicing designers
- Those interested in learning about designing for user experience
- Anyone interested in designing for accessibility
Before the workshop:
Thursday, March 2, 2017, 6:00-8:30pm
**SNOW DATE: Thursday, March 9, 2017**