A casual social event to share ideas, ask questions, and talk design with AIGA Boston Members.
This event is free and open to the public. Please RSVP.
Pints & Pixels is hosted by ASMP New England and AIGA Boston.
Come join us for a fun evening of pictures and people. Your work will be on a big screen slideshow all evening along with the photos from ASMP members. This will be a great evening to have a little fun and network with other creatives in the Boston area. Invite your friends. Admission is free but RSVP so we know how much food will be needed.
Submit your artwork!
You can submit up to 5 images. Follow the instructions below to make sure your images can be included.
- Put your name or logo on the image so we can all hoot and holler at you
- Submit your photos as JPEGs, 1024 (w) X 768 (h) max, 72 dpi, sRGB
- Name your images with your last name and number that will help the images show together in the slide show (example: smith001.jpg)
- All images must be submitted by January 11th to email@example.com
- Please put in Subject line “P&P”
Parking and Directions:
$3 validated parking is available after 4PM for the Binford Street Parking Lot across the street. You can also walk to Barlow’s in ten minutes from either South Station or Broadway T Stations.