AIGA Boston needs your input, talent and unique world view!
If you are interested in volunteering, please fill out our Volunteer Form.
We will contact those who fill out the form as opportunities arise based on your noted interests and skills. Please note that AIGA members have priority for open volunteer spots. If you have any questions, or would like to volunteer for a specific position, please contact Emily Hamre and/or Lauren Yanko at firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com.
Click here to see a behind-the-scenes look at volunteering with AIGA at DxB.
- Because you’re tired of going to the lectures and not getting to know any of the other members
- Because you work by yourself and want to be actively involved with other designers
- Because you want to acquire new skills and challenge yourself
- Because you aren’t a member but you want to check out what it’s like to be involved
- Because this is your opportunity to implement the change you’d like to see in your design community
- Because we need your help to open and maintain a constructive dialogue between designers, businesses, and policymakers
- Because you want to be an advocate for the role of design in this country
- Because AIGA Boston is managed by a board full of volunteers just like you