- Do you leave a seminar filled with ideas and then struggle with implementation?
- Do you have difficulty knowing what to do, when, despite your best organization?
- Do you wish there was a little more time to enjoy your creative endeavors, be more active and have more energy?
In today's fast-paced work and home environments, the constant demand on our attention and energy, leave the best of us, overextended and often overwhelmed. Competing priorities can make it difficult to stay focused and on task. Even the most accomplished among us desire to operate with a better sense of control, direction, and purpose. Add to that, the myriad of devices originally intended to make us more efficient, but in reality, end up forcing us to juggle even more. Our brains aren't wired for all this, but we can learn to be productive, gain more energy and live our best lives.
In this workshop, we’ll learn how to:
- Assess and distill current projects,”to-dos,” and other commitments
- Create clarity around long-term personal and professional goals
- Develop systems to stay on top of key projects and priorities
- Design routines and rituals to ensure daily actions: are in alignment with desired outcomes and allow us to maximize and maintain necessary energy
Who should attend:
Anyone looking to improve productivity, time management and enjoy more of their life
Workshop: 9:00am – 12:00pm (light snacks will be provided)
AIGA Member: $60
Non-Member Student: $65
Working in the management consulting space for 15 years, Linda Stacy found herself reaching a tipping point when the combined demands of work, home, and her entrepreneurial interests reached critical peak. In her desperation to regain control she studied systems... systems for managing the work day, systems to manage physical energy, systems to ease basic daily routines ... all to allow peak performance for work that really mattered, and the home life she craved.
Linda has extracted the infrastructure that is common (and key) to those systems and has developed her own program for maximizing resources to do her best work and live her best life. Linda’s book, The Whole Package Professional: The Definitive Guide to Productivity, Success, and Fulfillment in Business and Life supports these themes and will be available to attendees.
Cancellation / Refund Policy
Original illustration by Virinaflora, Edited for AIGA by JFG Visual Communications