We are SOLD OUT!
If you would like to be added to our Waitlist. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. We will notify you by 12pm on Saturday if a space opens up.
The AIGA portfolio review is open to all design students at undergraduate and MFA levels. Here’s your chance to:
- Have a professional look at your portfolio
- Distribute your resume
- Practice your interview skills
- Receive honest feedback about your work
Sign-up is on a first come, first served basis, so register now!
- 9:00 - 11:00 AM
- 12:30 - 2:30 PM
- 3:00 - 5:00 PM
Review sessions are conducted like speed dating. This format maximizes the number of reviewers you meet with during your assigned review session. One-to-one time with reviewers is limited to 15 minutes, so be prepared to present your portfolio and receive feedback within this time constraint.
This event is designed to model the interview process; so be early, be prepared, and be mindful of how you present yourself and your work. Professional attire is recommended.
How to Prepare:
- Present 8 to 12 of your best portfolio pieces.
- Arrive at least 15 minutes before your review time
- Have 10-15 copies of your resume with 3 or 4 photocopies or printouts of your best work attached as a reference / reminder for interested reviewers
- A fully charged laptop / device if you plan on showing screen-based work (we cannot guarantee that power will be available to every table in the room) and an extension cord.
- We cannot guarantee wireless internet, so have back-up files saved locally.
- No access to a laptop? Multi-media projects can be presented as printed screen shots.
AIGA Student Member - $10
Student, Non-Member - $20
Proceeds go towards the AIGA Boston scholarship fund.
Parking & Venue:
For more info on the Lunder Arts Center, look here.
There is a pay-per hour lot behind University Hall (1815 MassAve). Access to the lot is on Roseland Street. University hall is right next to the Lunder Arts Center. Public transportation is recommended, Porter Square on the Red Line is nearby.
People should not park in the Porter Square shopping center lot. There is a risk of getting ticketed or towed.
Your registration constitutes permission to use photos, audio, and video recording taken of you at the event for promotional and educational purposes in connection with AIGA Boston. AIGA Boston has adopted the AIGA Code of Conduct with regard to its activities. We reserve the right to refuse admittance for violations of this Code, or other unlawful or disruptive actions. Any concerns should be addressed to the Director of Membership or Community Outreach.